Finance Specialist Tools
As viable, established manufacturing companies assess how to diversify and grow, their management team may need assistance from experienced consultants. The Finance Specialist Team has the expertise and tools to assist them through the planning process.
- Are you able to accurately project and track your cash flow?
- Are you considering major financial decisions?
- Do you know your breakeven point?
MAT will assist your company analyze historical financial data, benchmark against industry medians and identify/quantify opportunities for improvement.
- Analyze past 3 years financial statements
- Build "what if" scenarios to test strategies
- Build cash flow projections for various scenarios
- Prepare financial projections to support loan proposals and business plans
- Do you need help to identify the best markets for growth?
- Are there challenges for growing your business?
MAT team will assist your company test potential diversification "what if" scenarios before implementing and assess needs and create strategic action plan.
- Strategic Needs Assessment to identify key improvement opportunities
- Mission & Vision statements and SWOT analysis
- Conduct Strategic Actioning session
- Implementation plan with metrics and monitoring systems
- If you secure new business, can you obtain funding to make it happen?
- Have you been able to maintain current credit lines?
- Are you securing bank funding?
MAT will assist your company to identify most appropriate capital sources, assist with preparing a convincing loan or investment proposal and provide market intelligence and lending data.
Connect with state and federal loan programs
Connect with industry relationships
- Traditional bank financing
- Alternative financing sources