Growth Group Tools
As business grows decision making and operations become more complex and require movement. The Michigan SBTDC Growth Group (G2) has the expertise and tools to help companies in transition.
Strategic Needs Assessment will assess employees' perceptions of the company and opportunities for change.
- Establish company priorities and strengths
- Determine areas to focus improvement efforts
Financial Analysis (Fiscal Fitness) will benchmark the company financials against industry standards. G2 will simulate different financial scenarios based on potential changes.
- Assess companys' performance against industry financial norms
- Identify performance opportunities
- Test financial strategies before implementation
Strategic Actioning will determine goals for the next three years, identify metrics to monitor progress and execute an implementation plan with accountability.
- Analyze SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Identify company strategic objectives
- Evaluate initiatives for growth
Process Improvement will map company processes and procedures to help employees understand how processes work and determine ways to improve them.
- Clarify employee roles
- Identify opportunities to save resources
- Develop understanding of interdependency of departments
- Visually represent processes and solutions
Marketing Plan Analysis will develop thorough marketing plans including time frame, media, costs and deadlines.
- Analyze new markets for viability
- Position company's product and service
- Determine marketing strategies and tactics
Organizational Development will assess organization process and leadership to prepare for growth.
Leadership Coaching will improve management, communications and leadership skills for your company.
Accountability will use metrics and a dashboard to allow team members to see key results on an ongoing basis and monitor progress.