Venture Plan Online Webinar Series
In 2013, the Michigan Small Business & Technology Development Center is offering "Venture Plan Online."
This exciting new webinar series is designed to help you build and update your business plan in an online setting, while still providing individual assistance from a business consultant and peer to peer learning.
Who Should Attend
Both current and future business owners who need to develop or update their business plan.
Upon finishing the course, you will have:
- A complete business plan
- Continued access to a SBTDC business consultant in your area
- A pipeline of valuable resources to launch or grow your business
This 8-week online program utilizes a variety of tools to facilitate the course and assist you in building and updating your business plan, including:
- Hour-long live webinar sessions led by business and industry experts each week
- Video and textbook resources for additional learning
- Program-specific business planning software through LivePlan, created by Palo Alto Software
- Consultant to work directly with you as you develop your business plan
Because of a generous grant given by the MSU Broadband Technology Opportunity Program, this course is being offered for only $90 (list price is $450).
Veterans may participate in the program at no cost.
This course is the perfect opportunity for you to develop your business plan without dramatically changing your workday schedule.
Don't let this incredible opportunity pass you by.
REGISTER NOW – click on the start date that works best for you:
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM - Registration closes May 28
Tuesday, June 04, 2013 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM - Registration closes May 28
Wednesday, August 07, 2013 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM - Registration closes July 31
Thursday, September 05, 2013 11:30 AM to 12:30 PM – Registration closes August 29
Thursday, September 05, 2013 4:00 PM to 5:00 PM – Registration closes August 29